Sometimes...

if you don't blow your own trumpet then nobody else is going to do it for you.

I thought it was time that I unleashed you on some of my own work. Unfortunately, there has not been very much of it in the past while as I have been quite unwell. However, now I am getting back on my feet again I would like to showcase two of my latest shots.




Wheel from the side.


For Blog 2

From the rear.

This magnificent structure is The Falkirk Wheel. I have always had a bit of an interest in these things as the Forth and Clyde Canal runs almost directly behind my home, but this superb piece of engineering is not only highly effient, both in terms of time and energy, but is s strangely elegant addition to the landscape.

If you would like to see any more of my work you can find it here.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 komentar: